Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: A massive city-wide riot has just started...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    easy one!

    I'd piss my pants and hide

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lock the doors and take a nap i guess, i'm not one for stealing or killing so i wouldn't be doing much outside.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "let ze rioting commence!"
    "but I am le tired!"
    "zen take a nap....and ZEN LET ZE RIOTING COMMENCE!"

    /I don't know...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 03, 2005 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Ripper B ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...well, I live in a rural area...there's only a couple dozen people who are anything like living in close proximity to me, so I suppose I just kick it on the front porch with the shotgun, and if they wander my way...well...*shrug*

    Truth be told, most of us would probably not even know the cities were rioting for a day or two.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ripper B:
    "let ze rioting commence!"
    "but I am le tired!"
    "zen take a nap....and ZEN LET ZE RIOTING COMMENCE!"

    /I don't know...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAW!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The peasants are revolting!"

    "Yes, they do have a certain odor about them, don't they?"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    "The peasants are revolting!"

    "Yes, they do have a certain odor about them, don't they?"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*ba-boooooom-tishhhhh*

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suppose I might want a firearm on hand, but it may be handier in my neck of the woods to have a case of oxy-contin to subdue the masses. ...It's what they'd most likely riot over anyway...

  9. #19
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    I get my weapons & ammo ready.

    I ready my transportation for a short trip to the local armory (3 miles from my house). I load weapons, and ammo into the vehicle.I throw some non-perishable chow & bottled water in as well.
    Radio, walkie-talkie, flashlight and a case of batteries go into the back. I'd also put in a crow bar, axe, hammer, saw, and some rip cord in. The last thing I load is toilet paper. You never, ever want to run out of that stuff. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (If you ever lived out in the field you would understand.)

    You said I was alone, however, if my dogs were with me, they would accompany me.

    That's it.

  10. #20
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    I only read the first post and then replied. I just read the great responses.

    "Wait a day, kill whats left, loot.
    "Call in an air strike."
    "I'd piss my pants and hide."

    Those three had me LMAO!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •